Saturday, June 28, 2008

Why am i true and blue?

Well, it all started when i was, well, born some 17 years ago, and my parents raised me as a Michigan fan. My pappi got his PhD at Michigan, so I guess that helped some. I was in Ann Arbor the night we won the national championship in 1997. It was only recently that i really got into the sports.

On the other hand, me and my family have snuck into the big house a grand total of about 5 times. I enjoy every experience i have in ann arbor.

I'm on a tight schedule right now so ill post more later.


EDIT: Mail came in today, and of the schools that send me mail, ITS FRIGGIN tUOS!

I promptly ripped it up and burned it....

1 comment:

Jim Harbaugh Scramble said...

Way to rip up that OSU letter!!!

Thanks for using my name as a lable for the blog - cool stuff, look forward to seeing what else you do.